Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 29 and 30: The End

Yay!

I finished. I would be *really* bad at any sort of year-long challenge, since the 30 day challenge took me more than 30 days, and well, that IS part of the challenge. I still completed it. I may search out another one, but later.

Day 29 was black and white. I really liked the idea of the Oreo cookies and milk, alas, I did not have any Oreos. I thought of a piano a little too late, so I just took a picture of my shirt and converted it :) I am more than ready for some football!

Day 30 was the same as Day 1: self-portrait. I don't take these type of pictures nearly as much as I used to, so it was a bit hard (both for Day 1 and Day 30). Hair is down and glasses are on, and I got a hair cut (not that you can tell) since the last picture.


I'm sure I'll be back soon with some other ramblings about cupcakes or something.

No comments:

Post a Comment