Friday, July 1, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 24, 25, and 26! (almost there)

Hello!
Coming along now, and almost at the end of the challenge. Those that started on June 1st are obviously done now. I started a few days late, and skipped a few days here and there, so I'm a bit behind, but it is a cool thing to see.

Day 24 was animal. I am glad I had easy access to an animal to photograph. I could have always tried for the obnoxious birds outside our office, but well... they're obnoxious. So, here is Z dog chillin' outside. Wondering what random thing she can sniff next.

Day 25 was something pink. Now PINK, I have a lot of things that are pink. I decided to take a picture of a pink letter A. A is for Audra, and she's in the forefront of my thoughts, even more than usual, so it was fitting I used something to represent her.


Today, Day 26 was close-up. Quite a few of my pictures were already close-up, but I love these guys that live on top of my refrigerator. Who knows what they are up to at night when the lights are out!

No comments:

Post a Comment