Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 22 and 23

Well, that will teach me.
Counting my chickens before they hatched.
I had a great idea for the hands photo. Of course, I could not get everyone to cooperate, hence I missed a day *again*. Sigh. Hopefully I will not miss any more. (fingers crossed)
I am still determined to get the picture I had in mind one day.
Instead, I ended up with this.
I did edit it some. I have no clue what I am doing, I just push buttons until it is something I kinda like.
Sisters <3

Day 23 was sunflare. Once again, no clue what I was doing. See the never ending trend yet?
To be perfectly honest, this challenge quite literally gave me a headache. This picture was the last one I took before I decided the pain was a bit much and headed back inside.


No comments:

Post a Comment