Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 11, 12, and lucky 13!

Ooops! (I say that a lot here, don't I?)
Well, one thing that I have learned through this photo challenge is that I am a slacker, and cannot post for 30 days in a row. I did take my photos on the correct day, though you will see one of them I kinda (almost) missed. I went back to just cropping all of these pictures, I didn't have time for more.

Ok, starting where we left off. Day 11. Something blue.
I went with something that I hope to get a lot of use out of soon.
The sewing machine that is currently living at my house. I am only borrowing it, it is not mine. BUT, the
cover that my grandmother made for it is blue! Yay!

I hope to be able to get started sewing within the next few weeks. I have some fabric coming in today that I am super excited about.



Moving along to Day 12. This is where I kinda sorta almost missed it. Sunset. I really wanted to get the actual sun in this picture, but I was barely able to get this in. If only I had remembered slightly earlier. Oh well! It is what it is.

I love that I could take this picture from my driveway. It will definitely
be nice when they finally build houses (shade!) across the street, but for now, it is kind of peaceful to look out and see something like this every evening.



And, today, Day 13. Myself with 13 things.
What the heck could I find 13 of to take a picture
with? The first thing I thought of was stuffed animals, since we seem to have a ridiculous amount of those, but then I remembered our shot glass collection. I love it, some of them are from our own adventures, but a lot of them are from other friends and family bringing us back some from theirs. I picked out my 13 favorite, and I had to use the self-timer for this one. Unfortunately, even blurred, it is hard to see them all. I won't even get into how many attempts it took to get this shot, so it will have to do.


In order from right to left, we have:
1 - Texas Renaissance Festival , Plantersville, TX (2006 - us)
2 - Epcot, Walt Disney World (us - 2003?)
3 - Las Vegas, NV (I want to say my parents?)
4 - Harley Davidson, Gruene, TX (us - 2006ish)
5 - St. Thomas (us - honeymoon 2006)
6 - Hard Rock Cafe, Nashville, TN (my husband - 2011)
7 - Alaska (my parents - 2011)
8 - another one from St. Thomas (us - honemoon 2006)
9 - French Quarter, New Orleans, LA ( in laws - 200?)
10 - Maui, Hawaii ( a friend of mine - 2010?)
11 - St. Maarten (us - our honeymoon 2006)
12 - NY, NY ( don't remember)
13 - Washington, D.C. (myself - 2005)

Ok, I realized the 13 things didn't have to be the *same* thing a little late, but I still like what I went with.

Here is another picture to see the glasses better:



No comments:

Post a Comment