Sunday, June 26, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 19, 20, and 21

I missed another day in there somewhere.
I will admit that this time it was more because I was intimidated by the challenge.
I know I still didn't do as great as I could have, but I did it, and that to me is still pretty damn cool.

Anyway, for starters, day 19 was something orange. I surprisingly don't have many orange things. I decided to take a close up of part of a dress I recently got.

Day 20 was pretty challenging for me, and the one I am not 100% happy with it, but I really like what I did for day 21 (faceless self portrait), so it all balances out.

I guess I am not feeling to chatty right now, I might be back later with today's photo. The challenge is hands, and thanks to pinterest, I already have my idea for that!



No comments:

Post a Comment