Sunday, June 12, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 10

Day 10. 1/3 of the way through.

I am impressed with myself for not forgetting a day yet (though I have come close).

Today was a childhood memory. At first, I was going to take a picture of my stuffed Big Bird that is about 3 feet tall. It has seen better days, for sure. While I do have memories of it from my childhood, I noticed something that was much more prominent.

This picture is the first one I have edited (other than cropping/adding text) any. These books do show their age a little bit, even without the editing, but I look forward to one day letting my kids read them. It is board books for now, as my daughter likes to rip paper at unknown times still.

I read a majority of these books countless times. My favorite was Go, Dog. Go!





No comments:

Post a Comment