Friday, June 3, 2011

Bonjour!

Hello!
So, this is my umpteenth attempt at blogging.
Going to stick with it this time. Swear.
Ok, maybe.
I will at least keep this blog instead of starting a new one should I decide to go at it again. I will likely use this blog for numerous things, rambling about parenting, cooking, reading, crafts (if I ever find time), etc.

Hopefully starting off with a photo project I found on pintrest will help. Maybe I will even do the 365 day challenge eventually, but I figure I should at least try this first - it has objectives, which should make things easier for me.

I will be back later today or tomorrow with my picture for day 1: self portrait! Intimidating way to start!

Oh, and before I forget, Happy Anniversary to my best friend in the whole wide world. Alleu.

No comments:

Post a Comment