Sunday, June 5, 2011

Photo Challenge Day 3


Clouds.

It is an extremely simple concept. I am no photographer, I am using a simple point and shoot. I do want to learn more about cameras and taking pictures for myself though. One day, maybe when I can get my hands on a DSLR.

I have a huge headache today, so stepping outside to take this was difficult. I was only able to get in a few shots. With squinting (the little light was making my head hurt more), I couldn't quite tell what I was even taking a picture of. Turns out this is the only picture that didn't need a house cropped out of it, and it is also my favorite shot of the clouds.

I could probably go on and on about some random analogy of the dark and light of the clouds, and the sky, etc. but I will spare you ;) We could really use the rain, but these clouds will probably just pass us by.



No comments:

Post a Comment