Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 4 and 5

I did not forget day 4! Promise.
Didn't get an opportunity to upload and post, so I will post days 4 and 5 together.

First up, day 4: something green.

There are plenty of things outside that were green, but I decided to take a picture of my daughter's lovie, appropriately named "Monkey". She loves him, and he only cost the 25 cents I put into the grab machine (won on the first try!). There was also the $15 I paid someone on the internet so we could have a back-up, but that is beside the point!

Monkey.




Then, today, day 5, was from a high angle. I wanted to take it somewhere that I also plan to take tomorrow's picture from (from a low angle). The easiest place for me to get a high angle without creating a big to-do is the kitchen, so long as no one caught me standing on the counter! This shot was the one that made my kitchen look the cleanest, haha. I wish I could have done something cool like climb a high tree, but that just isn't available to me.







1 comment: