Thursday, June 9, 2011

Photo Challenge Days 6 and 7


Combining posts again.

Note to self: become more organized.

Anyway, so yesterday was day 6, and the challenge was from a low angle. As promised, I took a picture from the same general area of my kitchen. Nothing too exciting.







Today was fruit. Yum!
I was already planning on making a fruit salsa recipe that I had seen, sometime this week anyway, so I just coordinated to where I would make it today. It is super yummy, I have seen the general idea in different places, but saw it once again on pinterest and knew that I had to make it.
It is basically strawberries, raspberries, kiwis, and apples with a little sugar. There was also supposed to be a little fruit preserves, but I wrongly assumed I had some at home when I did not (oops!). It is definitely something that would be good to bring to a potluck or something similar.


I will be back later to share a recipe for a copycat dressing for one of my favorite restaurant salads!

No comments:

Post a Comment